~ Vintage Images from the Early Twentieth Century of the Polish Immigrant Community of Worcester, Massachusetts ~

Monday, January 7, 2013

Young Man In A Fur Coat (Mystery Photo #17) - Mystery Monday


(Digital Image.  Photograph Privately Held By Cynthia Shenette; Text Copyright (c) 2013 Cynthia Shenette) I will admit I couldn't wait for a cold day in January to post this photo!  Brr.  I love this man's fur coat.  My how snappy he looks with his top hat, tie, and cane!  Who is he I wonder?  This photo is from my grandmother's collection of photos so my guess is he was a member of the Polish immigrant community of Worcester, MA.  Take a look at the bottom of the photo and you will see an embossed head that is part of the photographer's stamp.  The photographer was Le Roy, 34 Front St., Worcester, Mass. and the photograph was printed on postcard stock.

If you recognized this dapper young man I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment