~ Vintage Images from the Early Twentieth Century of the Polish Immigrant Community of Worcester, Massachusetts ~

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome!

My Grandparents, Adolf Szerejko and Antonina (Bulak) Szerejko, February 11, 1920
(Digital Image. Photograph Privately Held by Cynthia Shenette; Text Copyright (c) 2012 Cynthia Shenette)

Welcome to my new family history blog, Faces of Worcester Polonia!

In 1990 my grandmother, Antonina "Anna" (Bulak) Szerejko, died and left a treasure trove of photos of people connected to Worcester's early twentieth-century Polish immigrant community. While I have posted a number of photos of my family on my genealogy blog, Heritage Zen, I've come to realize that I have many "mystery photographs" of people I believe may be family, friends, and acquaintances of my grandparents and great-grandparents.  I plan to post my mystery photograph collection here.  The majority of my photos date between 1900 and 1930.  If you are related or recognize anyone in any of my photographs I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment